WARNING - This is a gaming blog from the point of view of a female. Not a way of seeking attention for my wonderful breasts. And any further questions on this matter will promptly be deleted.
So as implied, I am a girl. And I am most definitely a gamer. Put the two together and you get me - a 20 year old with a huge dream to become a Gaming Journalist. I promise to bring you all the reviews and general bollocks about what's going on in the Gaming industry!
But one last warning: I do swear continuously.I will be vicious back. And I HATE Call of Duty.
As I enjoyed reviewing the last game so damn much - and I did - I open my brain and time to all you indie developers out there!
Want me to review your game, on any format, and publish my opinion on recently trending blog?
DAILY VIDEO GAME CHALLENGE - get involved and have your say!
DAY ELEVEN - GAMING SYSTEM OF CHOICE
This answer comes from the combined sadness of my ‘play time’, and the largest majority was spent with my Xbox 360. Albeit it not the BEST console, it is my one of choice. Minus the obvious exclusives of other titles and the constant battle with Xbox Live connectivity and updating problems, it’s a system I’ve had and enjoyed from the very beginning and will do until the very end.
While I’m planning new content for you guys, lets start a debate going… As it seems to be the only important question in the world right now - XBOX ONE OR PS4?
* Xbox is winning so far as we can actually SEE the damn hardware.
* I can’t fully decide who wins until I see the 8 promised new IP’s from Microsoft at E3, but hopefully PS4 has some new ones in the bag as I wasn’t that excited by their release titles.
* If Xbox can’t go backwards due to Blu-Ray drive and no pre-owned games, then it will be one hell of an expensive system to start up, especially as all their new titles will be available on 360 anyway. PS4 are lucky they have an old console technically setting them up.
* Xbox, we all already own TVs and remotes, we don’t need change.
* A FUCKING DOG?! SERIOUSLY?! Ahhhhhhh I loathe COD more.
What are your opinions? Inbox me, I may well use your comments in a video. :)
* Kinect gets sporty updates - Voice commands will now feature in the new releases of ‘Fifa 13’ and ‘Madden NFL 13’s. In the football title, gamers will be able to scream for substitutions, alterations in tactics and barking orders to teammates from the comfort of their lounger. However, hold your tongue; punishments will be given if you curse out loud! And for the pig-skinners, in the same way of Fifa 13, audible commands will effect your gameplay when attacking and defending.
* Xbox get’s all touchy feely - The announcement of ‘Xbox SmartGlass’ means the Xbox will now become a new experience to tablets and smartphones. The service will communicate WITH your xbox 360, allowing you to send media between the devices. Media will be able to be played simultaneously on both systems as well as being fully capable for gaming such as arranging multiplayer battles in Halo. It’s featured browser? The predictable Internet Explorer we’ve all grown to love/hate.
* A celebrity takes to the stage - ‘Dance Central 3’ is officially announced, but not by a suit or an athletically-challenged business man. But instead by dance sensation Usher through a show-stopping performance of his new song ‘Scream’. Though additional details are slim at the moment, no doubt it will have Kinect users screaming YEAH YEAH YEAH… I’m sorry I had to do it.
* The GOW:Project is finally uncovered - Oh yes, for some the main event was this announcement; here comes ‘Gears of War: Judgement’. Going backwards into the story of the trial involving Baird and his Kilo Squad, players will be introduced to COG prosecutor Colonal Loomis. The new title will feature class-based ultiplayer and a ‘Team Fortress’ inspired online mode. Wanna see the debut trailer? Of course you do - CLICK ME.
* Tom Clancy Strikes Back - Another Splinter Cell project is officially comfirmed accompanied by a gameplay demonstration showcasing Sam Fisher’s newest action styles. It also demonstrates its new Kinect add-ons including the abolity to distract enemies and call for support all through voice commands. The trailer comes with the relevation of a spring 2013 released, instead of the earlierJanuary predictions, see it here - CLICK ME.
* More fitness titles for Kinect - Up next for the athletic release board is the ‘Nike+ Kinect Trainer’, a new titles made to measure your technique and fitness levels. Made by Nike coaches and customised for the individual player, it seems to be integrated with existing Nike apps to present daily reminders and motivation techniques to players with their backs turned from the console - how intimidating.